The present-day situation of the economy has affected everyone – if you haven’t lost your job, chances are you are acquainted with people who has. If you’re one of the fortunate ones who has remained employed, chances are you’ve been scared of losing your job at one period or another. If you’re a labor seeker, chances are you’ve had an hugely arduous time acquiring an interview, not to cite a business offer.
If you’re a respectable employer who cares about his or her workers, these plausibly aren’t comfortable decisions to make. but, if you get yourself in the situation of having to downsize, there are services out there that could assist you make certain your former workers are taken care of.
Companies that offer outplacement services are becoming more and more popular, in portion because of the economy, and in part because employers are starting to adopt added obligation when they have to make layoffs. One of the better companies that offers such services is Outplacing.com, which provides outplacement services to any size employer, small-scale, intermediate or prominent.
With Outplacing.com, employers could set their displaced workers up with on-line and personalised outplacement services that will progress their success in establishing a newfangled job. One item that makes this organization distinctive is its partnership with Jobing.com, which gives clients access to millions of jobs in scores of local markets and particular industries.
Several added items Outplacing.com offers that sets the organization aside from other outplacement services are the company’s nine solutions to help employees locate their following work, including:
- Unique Career Transition Portal – This is a customized Web site portal for your transitioning employees that offers access to job openings, career resources and materials to help displaced workers.
- Rapid Response – This is the organization’s commitment to furnish outplacement services to displaced workers with as short as one-day notification.
- Resume Writing – The corporation has a squad of master resume writers who might critique and create a master resume that will better highlight your employee’s skills and assist them through the career hunting process. Also consider using a resume builder if you need additional help.
- Resume Distribution – The corporation will distribute an employee’s resume to employers within a specific industry and local market.
- Local Open House – For any organization that is forced to make a broad number of layoffs, Outplacing.com can set up an open house especially for your workers with companies who are wanting to employ.
- Outplacing Career Liaison Service – Outplacing.com will interview your employees and present them to respective hiring managers.
- Online Personal Branding – The business will set your employees up with social networking accounts to help with their business hunting efforts.
- Skill Training & Assistance – Outplacing.com offers many of career resources to help employees see where they may be able to better their education or learning.
- Emotional & Financial Resources – The organization also has resources that can aid your employees with the personal aspect of transitioning to a new occupation.
Indeed if you’re an employer and find yourself having to make the adruous decision of downsizing your department, don’t forget that there are ways you can make the transitioning work easier for yourself and your employees. Instead of just sending your workers packing, help them out as often as feasible by using outplacement services.