If you’re looking for nursing jobs Arizona dealing with urology, you may want to consider working for one of the best hospitals in the area.
This year, U.S. News & World Report ranked the best hospitals in each of the nation’s largest metropolitan areas. Of the 15 hospitals ranked in the Phoenix area, eight are considered to be high-performing in urology, which is the treatment of urinary tract and reproductive issues.
All of these hospitals are great employment options for those seeking Phoenix nurse jobs. Many urology professionals choose to specialize in andrology, endourology, laparoscopy, neurourology, pediatric urology, reconstructive urology, urogynecology, and urologic oncology.
The eight hospitals in the Phoenix area that are high-performing in urology include:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center in Phoenix
- Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix
- St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix
- Banner Desert Medical Center in Mesa (Click here to see more Mesa Arizona jobs)
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center in Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborne Medical Center in Scottsdale
- John C. Lincoln North Mountain Hospital in Phoenix
It’s currently a great time to pursue a career in the healthcare industry, especially on a local or state level, as jobs are continually being added on a monthly and yearly basis.
The Phoenix-Mesa-Glendale area’s education and health services industry employed 250,800 workers during March, which is up from 249,200 workers during February and a 6 percent increase from last year, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Throughout Arizona, the education and health services industry employed 355,600 workers during March, which is up from 354,900 workers during February and a 4.1 percent increase from last year.